Monday, December 15, 2008

Going, Going, Gone...

So my long hair has been getting everywhere lately. Especially in Rebecca's mouth, hands, clothes, etc. I am sick of it! This is how long it was...
Much too long!
So I decided to cut it. But first I braided it so I could donate it to Locks of Love.
Then I took the scissors and snipped the braid off...it was kind of scary!
And then my awesome cousin Kasi cut and styled my new do! I love it! I hope that I will still love it when I have to style my hair all by myself. We shall see....


4 comments:

Em said...

I love the 'do. Hopefully you'll manage fine--it's still long enough to pull back when you're out of time, but a good length for styling when you do have time.

the straz fam said...

I just saw a link to you guys on Emily's blog so I wanted to say hi! Cute new haircut! And your kids are adorable!

SLSPJ said...

wow you are brave! you look great lady. And your family is so stinkin cute!

Jon and Karen Egeland said...

Raegan, I love it.